All campers must submit a waiver of liability in order to receive transportation from our volunteers. This waiver is only collected once, and will apply towards all future flights that a camper may request with us.
We strongly recommend receiving and submitting the electronic Waiver of Liability. If you don't have a smart phone or email address, please work with your camp organizer to receive and return a physical copy of the Waiver of Liability. The physical copy must be faxed or mailed to the camp organizer.
Adult campers (18 years or older) must sign their own Waiver of Liability. Parents/guardians must sign the Waiver of Liability for campers who are minors (under 18 years).
Receiving your link to the Waiver of Liability
- You must provide an email address or a cell phone number (smart phone only). If you do not own an email address or a smart phone, you should ask a family member or friend to provide their information to receive the link on your behalf.
- The coordinators will send your link to the waiver of liability to your device. Please refer to the visual references for what your link will look like on your smart phone or on your email.
On your smart phone device
In your email:
- Before clicking on the link to the electronic waiver of liability, please confirm that the camper name appears in the text or email. If you are signing as the parent/guardian for campers who are minors (under 18 years), please confirm that the camper names appear in the request texts or emails. These links are tied to a specific camper, so it is important that you use the correct link.
Accessing the Spanish translation of the Waiver of Liability
Once you click on the appropriate waiver link, the waiver of liability will open on your phone or computer. If you need to access the Spanish version of the waiver, please click on "En Espanol" near the top of the waiver.
Signing your Waiver of Liability
Please review your waiver of liability carefully. Once you are ready to sign, you can sign, initial and type your name accordingly. Please review the points below for important distinctions.
- If you are an adult camper (18 years or older), you must sign and submit the waiver of liability. We encourage you to fill out the photo release but it is not required.
- If you are a minor camper (under 18 years), then a parent or guardian must sign and submit the waiver of liability on your behalf. We encourage the parent or guardian to fill out the photo release but it is not required.
If you need to erase your signature or initials, you can click on the "Clear" text above each signature or initials box to start over.
Submitting your Waiver of Liability
Please click on "Save & Send Waiver" to send your waiver of liability to our office. We will receive a copy of the waiver immediately.
You should see a "Thank you" page after you submit your waiver of liability. If you don't see this confirmation page, please try again until you have successfully submitted your waiver of liability.
Questions or Concerns
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office if you have any questions or concerns. You can reach us at 310-390-2958 or firstname.lastname@example.org